Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am so over it

So I truly am trying to do this whole blogging thing.
I think this is more than likely going to turn into a VLOG / lifeblogging type deal because I hate writing and stuff, but I can talk for DAYS!

All I really want - Alanis is playing right now. She makes me happy.

I've just watched the entire 2nd season of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Supers Fun$

I really love that show. And I don't understand why people won't call me back. I hate when people don't call me back. I should probably spend this time cleaning my dirty ass apartment, but we'll save that for some other time. I should also be doing all the retarded amounts of homework that I have to do. But thats for sunday or tomorrow or soemthing. I should have went to class, but I didn't. I can not wait for summer to happen because really and truly I feel like I can't do this anymore.

But whatever, maybe I should write a book or something like a guide to living your life how you want. The frist chapter would be... "Fuck everybody. No one gives a shit about you and never will."

Second Chapter. "Get over it, seriously."

No comments:

Post a Comment