Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tu es beau - Yelle

it is 40 degrees outside right now. I have nothing to drink but plenty to eat!

What am i doing and who the hell am I, you ask?

Well I am currently a senior at Columbia College Chicago, HIYOOOO! And apparently I have to graduate this year and who knows how thats going to work out? The economy is shit and I have no idea how it happend or what it really means, all I know is that my most current loan was at 12% intrest OUTRAGE! And I am going to have no means to pay anything back in the next couple years unless I become rich or famous or a very classy hooker.

But what I do know is that I have an $80 phone bill i need to pay every month along with rent and no job yet. So whats a girl to do? My answer is start a blog and continue on my journey of becoming a girl about town.

The way this works, in my mind, is if I get some sort of notarity online I can then hopefully garner free access to shows, bars, parties, and other entertainment type things that I spend a shitload of money on. Then I can save that money and pay some bills , raise my credit score, and hopefully buy a house in the burbs or a condo in the city one day?

And if anything maybe I can just somehow get a job offer??? Pwease?

But thats neither here nor there. I have an amazing amount of HOMEWORK to do because I am paying an incredible amount of money on an education.

So i'll leave it at this for the time and I'll be back and you should comment

No comments:

Post a Comment