Friday, February 13, 2009

finding a job?

everyone is so worried about finding a job? wtf?
sitting around watching the Today Show online.
Amazing!

Learn the boss's schedule, thats one tip to keep your job.

Whatever, anyways lets talk about why I am sitting around at 10:30am and not asleep. I am kinda of tired. But I'm awake and this means I should do some home work.

I'm going to go shopping because i want to get some cheap clothes to wear tonight because its going to be LEGENDARY! seriously!

I can not wait! I haven't seen a million of these people in about 2 years. This is going to be wonderful!

I think I'm going to dress ghetto fab. Should be a good time!

Yes I should do my homework, homework, homework. because I am still in college at least for 4 more months!

it smells so bad in my apartment, living above subway is not a good thing, i am never eating there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment